- Place wine, Skinnygirl Raspberry Dressing, cloves, star anise and cinnamon in saucepan. Make sure the saucepan is large enough for the pears to fit snugly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- While mixture is simmering, peel pears. Lower the peeled pears into the poaching liquid. Let the pears poach in the simmering liquid for 20 minutes. Gently turn pears every 5 minutes to ensure they poach evenly on all sides, including the tops of the pears.
- Remove saucepan from heat and all pears to cool in the poaching liquid, gently turning pears occasionally.
- When cool, remove pears and strain poaching liquid. Return liquid to saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer until the liquid thickens slightly into a syrup. The cooking time depends on how much liquid is left, so keep an eye on it. If the syrup is too thick, add a little water to thin it out.
- Drizzle glaze over pears and garnish with mint and fresh berries.
Tip: Leftover pears are delicious sliced and served over mixed greens with blue cheese and pecans and drizzled with the glaze.